Outsourcing your SEO Link Building Work to SEO Virtual Assistant
When it comes to outsourcing SEO tasks for websites one of the most popular methods aspects to outsource link building work, after all high quality links can be hard to come by, and finding them, and submitting high numbers needed for competitive keywords, can take a lot of time.
Unfortunately link building work is, in the most part, needed. The Search Engines are obsessed with sites getting backlinks. Without them you are unlikely to rank for any keywords that are worthwhile. This means that you either need to spend the time and effort finding them, time you could use elsewhere, or outsource the link building.
Why Outsource Link Building?
Link building is completely a manual work and an SEO need to pay attention to details and follow whitehat SEO best practice. Though website owners find it hard to manage their time, there are many other reasons for outsourcing link building. Here are some:
- Your current linking efforts aren't enough. If you are struggling to rank for keywords, despite your best efforts, then getting someone to create even more links is just what you need.
- You don't have time. Every one now know bulk submission softwares are of no use one has to perform manual task and the fact is that building links is time consuming. Getting another in can help save you time to focus elsewhere.
- You struggle to find the links. If you are having problems finding places that you can place a link (especially high quality links) then outsourcing to an SEO expert can get you what you need without hunting around for ages.
So What Can You Expect?
Obviously what you should be expecting depends very much on what you are paying and what you are asking for. There are many people that specialise in generalised link building, but equally you get experts in certain aspects of building links, such as bulk submissions, or finding high powered links.
One thing you should always expect from any link building is knowledge of the basics. This means that you should understand them so you know what to ask.
Basics of Link Building
- Do Follow. There are two types of links with regards passing on 'Search Engine Juice', the type that gives back linking power to your site. You need something known as 'do follow'...all this means is that the link doesn't have the 'no follow' attribute, which blocks search engines from counting the link. Be careful though, you do want some 'no follow' links to make your link building look natural.
- High Powered. High powered links count for more. You need links from sites that Google and the other search engines trust. So your link building should focus on sites that themselves have a lot of backlinks, and ideally high Page Rank (a Google stat, though some think it discredited these days).
- Lots of links. If you are using low powered links then you instead need to be building a lot of them. For the most part this means links from articles submitted to article directories, site directory submissions and the like – which is where outsource workers with bulk submissions software come in useful.
- Anchor text. One aspect that you may not have thought of is the anchor text. Anchor text, at it's most simple, is the text a link 'hides behind' (the text you would click). Additional link power is passed on if it is the same text as the keyword you are trying to rank for. So if you are looking to rank for 'Link Building' as a keyword, then you should have 'Link Building' as your anchor text to.
- Contextual. If you are linking from a page then more weight is given to the link if it is from a page that is contextually linked to your own page. So where possible you should ensure that links come from pages on the same subject as the page you are linking to.
This covers the basics. This means that you should be looking for outsourcers that understand these basics, if they don’t then they are not worth your time.
Of course you need to ensure they can walk the walk, not just talk the talk. So any time that you outsource link building, from high powered links to bulk submissions, ensure that you test them first. The last thing you want to do is pay out money before you test their work and how much you can trust them.
We provide anytime service and consultation over phone or email. You could always talk to our experts on Instant messenger or Skype. Regular progress reports and timesheets are available whenever you want.
So send across your contact details and requirements to us today. Even better, get on any instant messenger and let us guide you to make the right choice.
Be it one or more projects, you get a fulltime / part time SEO expert to work on your requirements.
Hire a SEO Virtual Assistant / SEO Team for on-going SEO work.
- Keyword research and anlysis reporting.
- On-page optimization work and reporting.
- HTML/CSS Validations as per W3C.org
- Page SEO as per SE's recommendations.
- Site architechture, internal links optimization.
- Do ongoing link building work and reporting.
- Ongoing maintenance tasks and reporting.
- And more SEO services....